I'm about 60 rows in and had set aside Icarus for a while to finish some other stuff. When I picked it back up again a couple days ago I got to looking at the chart and looking at my shawl and realized that I had k2tog in every place I was supposed to ssk. Yikes! Although it might not show to anyone but me I'm concerned that that mistake will affect the pattern when I get to the more intricate lacy border section. So after mulling it over for 2 days I've decided that 60 rows isn't all that much to have to undo. Since I'm so turtle slow I know it will be a while til I catch up to where I was but I will press on. I'll post a picture when I get a few rows done of my do-over just so ya'll can keep encouraging me to press on.
Thanks for being there!