Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A setback but I'm not going to let it beat me...

I crowed about my progress on Icarus a little too soon. I found a mistake and since I am obsessive compulsive I couldn't let it go. I ripped back to the lifeline I put in before I started Chart 2, removed the lifeline, and went back to the lifeline before the beginning of the last repeat of Chart 1. It hurt sooooo bad, but I had to do it. It couldn't be fixed (by me anyway) by just dropping back. I spent 2 hours trying. So I ripped!

This destroyed any chance I had of finishing this before July 7th. Oh well, I want to do it right so that I can truely be proud of my accomplishment and not see the mistakes every time I look at it.

We had a barn fire Monday night. See my blog for the story and photos.

1 comment:

Sophie_vf said...

OMG! what a horrible thing to happen. Glad you are all safe, but *shudder*.