Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sleeping Beauty

DD fell asleep as I was working on Chart 1 repeat 2 row 24 or so. I put the knitting down, she rolled to "look" at it and looked soooo cute I had to take a picture of them. She's now rolled some more and has her hand on it like its her lovey now. She already stole my Irish Diamond Shawl, I'm expecting her or her sibling to be to steal this one. ;)

Blogger won't let me add the picture normally, so I've added it manually.
Its been so hot here that I haven't been able to do much more than yell at the kids to play safe. Neither of them wanted to wear clothes today at all. We finally were able to convince DS to put clothes on after 6pm. I sat most of the day with my feet up and worked on Iky, occasionally having the kids cuddle with me in between running rampant around the house and backyard. I'm amazed I've gotten as far as I have in between dealing with them, the heat, the pregnancy and chores. Then again, don't look too hard in my house. ;)
If its cooler tomorrow, I'll do some chores. Honest. :D

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Icarus looks so much like the moon! (Kind of funny given the myth.)