I had no other choice. I had to rip.
Yes, that is my puny Icarus there, ripped back to the end of the first chart repeat. I made a mistake pretty early on (as you can see) but didn't notice it until later. (I am reminded of the need check my work continuously.) I tried to convince myself that it wasn't too noticeable, that I could live with it being off. But, I really couldn't. It had to go. You can read all about the ripping on my blog, if you are so inclined. I had help. Emotionally and literally, I needed it. :) It wasn't pretty at first, but I feel much better now, revived, and ready to get back into it. Wish me luck!