Here's a photo of my in-progress Icarus. This is my first post here, and I just started last Monday. I'm in the middle of my 5th repeat of chart 1, so I'm finally getting close to the fun lacy part!
I'm using Knitpicks dye-your-own laceweight. I was trying for a deep red, but wasn't able to get it as dark as I wanted, so I ended up switching to a deep purple.
I really hope I have enough yarn! It's looking OK so far, but I'm always nervous in situations like this where it would be impossible to just get another ball of yarn.
My apologies for the shadow on the photo. It's over 37 degrees out there and I have no desire to step out in it to get unobstructed sunlight :)