Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hi there KALsters!

This is froggy_dear, your friendly hostess here. A couple things that I would like to say:

- I am so excited about this KAL. It's lovely to see all of you knitters knitting along with me. :)

-This is my first time coordinating a KAL and, really, my first time fussing around with Blogger. So if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism, I welcome it.

-I had the brilliant idea to start this KAL a couple of weeks before the end of the school year, so I am currently entrenched in schoolwork... just a little. I think I've kept up with those of you who've contacted me about joining. If you've emailed me, you should have recieved an invite and see your name in the sidebar. If I've missed you, please try again and forgive me. :)

-I know some of you don't have Blogger blogs, so I don't think you're able to post. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this. If you are one of those nonBlogger types and would like to post your progress, feel free to email the post to me and I'll pass it on. Edit: Miriam informs me that once you accept the invitation and create a log-in id, you can post! Hooray!


I think that's all on the business end of things.
--------------------

On the knitting front, I'm only at row 30. The first time through. This isn't helped by that pesky schoolwork and my tendency to be a multi-project knitter. I'm using white Alpaca With A Twist Fino - and I love it. It's so soft and lovely, but I am a sucker for alpaca.

Happy knitting!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Hi, just a tip. If they accept the invite that means they can post. When they accept the invitation that you send, they create a login and they will use THAT login to post. They won't be able to change any of those settings, but they can post.

Lynn Bethke said...

Good to know. Thanks!