Wednesday, August 30, 2006

You've got to be kidding me.



This is Icarus. Icarus in Row 2 of the edging instructions. Icarus running out of yarn.

Sure, I only had 875 yards to begin with. Sure, I went up a needle size. But I wasn't supposed to run out of yarn. *pout*

Okay, in reality, it's not so bad. I'll do the next two rows and the bind off in some pale blue alpaca laceweight.

I think that should be nice, don't you?

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry to you new KALsters whose information still isn't in the sidebar, and to those of you who have finished but haven't been noted in the sidebar. This will be remedied soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

actually, i think the blue will look nice.

Kate A. said...

I think it will be fabulous. I've been really loving all the shawls with a slightly different color or tone for the last inch or two - I'm thinking that if I do Icarus again someday, I'll do that on purpose.

Samantha said...

I think it will look very lovely. :)

Susannah said...

I actually finished on July 12, but as usual I haven't taken pics :P

And yes, I'm sure yours will still look beautemous.