Thursday, August 31, 2006


Finished! Blocked! But warning to y'all: Leave enough yarn for a loose loose bind off! I ran out of yarn in the middle of a tight bind off, then finished up with an even tighter crochet-style bind off. As you may be able to see, the points didn't block out and I have more of a scalloped edge. Oh well, it's still soft and pretty and light as air.
I used three skeins of Rowan Kidsilk Haze, every inch. I used size 5 needles instead of size 3 needles. And I only did three repeats of chart one instead of the five repeats called for in the pattern.
More here on my blog.
Thank you all for the inspiration, ideas, fabulous photos, and great advice.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's still beautiful! How could it not be? Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It looks great!