Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Icarus -- nearly done with Chart 1.



I've been making lots of progress on my Icarus, & since I'm making it the size of a large scarf, I'm nearly done with Chart 1. In fact, I would be done with Chart 1 already, except that I was zipping along without the pattern in front of me & forgot that the final set of Chart 1 ends early. So I thought I was already done with Chart 1, but then when I went to check the pattern to start Chart 2, I realized that I would either need to frog back several rows, or knit a bit more before starting Chart 2. I decided I'd rather knit the 16 more rows instead of trying to frog back 8 rows. I'm pretty sure I'll have enough yarn for the extra rows without any trouble, since I've used less than half what I have of this yarn.

I expect to start Chart 2 this weekend, though, & I'm really looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Knitting Morgana said...

I love the color you are using. And your knitting seems so regular, unlike mine. Hope you post a picture of your finished Icarus.