Saturday, July 08, 2006


Just wanted to come in and say hello. :) I've just joined the KAL and am very excited to be working on my first lace project! Icarus is coming along beautifully and it's making me wonder why I was so afraid of lace in the first place.

I'm working in Misti Alpaca's lace in color no. 7300 on US 3. I'm quite a bit farther along than this photo shows now, so I'll see if I can't get an updated photo up here soon. I'm through three repeats of chart 1 and will soon being moving onto the fourth. I'm going to be cutting out the fifth repeat as I believe I am short the yardage the pattern calls for, so we'll see how that works out for me. I'm very excited to be moving onto chart 2 soon as chart 1 is really starting to turn my brain to mush.

Catherine

1 comment:

rrrrrrrr said...

Beautiful. Great color, too.