Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hello,

I'm Kate from Norway. I just had to join this KAL. First time I saw this shawl I was addicted. I'm using Pichenette from Plassard, 80% kid mohair and 20% polyamid, and needles 4(european), and the colour is purple.
It's really exciting to see all the different yarn and I do really look forward to see all the shawls finished.
I have just started, so I will post a picture later on this week, but if you want to see the colour, just visit my blog.

Until next time, take care and knit a lot.

4 comments:

Val said...

Hi Kate!
Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures!! I love the color purple!!

Sarah said...

Hi Kate.

Love the yarn color on your blog!

jenknits said...

Welcome, Kate. Purple is a fun color to work in. I don't wear it but I sure like making stuff with it. A very engaging color that keeps me entertained.

jenknits said...

Welcome, Kate. Purple is a fun color to work in. I don't wear it but I sure like making stuff with it. A very engaging color that keeps me entertained.